August 12, 2014
|Tiffany Alvord chronology|
"Legacy" is Tiffany Alvord's third album. The album contains only original music only, and has mostly non-love songs, however when Tiffany discovered this she added some.
The album is available on iTunes.
- Legacy will be Tiffany's 3rd original album and 7th album all together counting RAWsession in Los Angeles.
- This album has 14 tracks. 
- The album was available for pre-order on June 2, 2014.
- This album does not have the country touch as her previous album "My Heart Is" has.
- This album is available as a physical CD, released about a month after the digital release.
- Tiffany loves all her songs, but "The Other Half Of Me" is her all over favorite from the album.
- Tightrope is another favorite.
- Originally Tiffany had 13 songs, but she made it 14 later when her mother told her 13 was an odd number and reminded Tiffany she didn’t like odd numbers.
- She loves the style, production and sound of the album. They're more fun and upbeat.
|2014||The Other Half of Me||Tiffany Alvord|
|2014||I Wish||Tiffany Alvord|
|2014||Pour a Little Heaven on Me||Tiffany Alvord|
|2014||I Knew You Were the One||Tiffany Alvord|
|2014||A Little Love||Tiffany Alvord|
|2014||Over for Good||Tiffany Alvord|
|2014||Walk Away||Tiffany Alvord||First posted on YouTube September 19, 2013.|
|2014||Mother Always Told Me||Tiffany Alvord|
|2014||Hate to Tell You||Tiffany Alvord|
|2014||Fall Together||Tiffany Alvord|